This is ABBC’s prime membership category. ABBC Strategic Members are part of itsstrategic vision. This category is reserved to medium to large organisations made up of Government Academic institutions, international organisations and international consultancy firms.
By becoming ABBC strategic members, companies have a comprehensive access to key stakeholders and the ability to influence decision making as well as ABBC’s strategic vision. ABBC’s strategic membership offers companies opportunities for business expansion and growth.
ABBC network will provide a platform, influence, intelligence and interaction that facilitates strategic members’ access, ongoing, continuous engagement with key partners in governments and trade platforms that will help to:
- Influence – A leading light within Sector Policy Groups driving the UK-Africa policy Agenda.
- Intelligence – Unique market intelligence combined to priority access to our Executive Team.
- Interaction – Exclusive high-profile engagements designed with strategic members’ objectives in mind.
- Supporting members’ Success: Strategic insight creating unique, exclusive tailored engagements for strategic members.
STRATEGIC PARTNER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Account Management – Regular review with a dedicated appointed sector specialist.
- Access to our Policy Groups – Thought leader at the heart of ABBC policy agenda
- Brand – Prominent branding across our channels including the ABBC website homepage and all ABBC’s publications.
- Event Interaction – Profile and brand build accessing exclusive networking opportunities.
- Market Intelligence – Free access to our market intelligence and reports.
- Delegations –Tap into the business opportunities afforded by visiting delegations to or from Africa.
- Communications – Broadcast strategic members’ news and announcements through ABBC channels.
- Business Facilities – Preferential rates across ALL our CBBC Business Centres.
- Business Support – Free letter of support for Africa or UK visa applications and where possible put a secure deposit to support visa applications.
- Discounts on travels, insurance and other services negotiated by CBBC
- Display CBBC logo in your business website and stationeries as member
Alongside these benefits, ABBC advocacy activities, provide strategic members the platform to work in collaboration with Government and other influential connected partners and access business legislators in your chosen African country and strategic our UK and EU partners
This combination, allows our Strategic Partners to leverage our network to identify and develop direct partnership opportunities maintaining and developing key revenue streams in the process.